maandag, augustus 12

the fishing family / voor janne

last weekend, my boyfriend went fishing with his family (an old tradition)
in a super nice environment.
it feels like you're in the wild nature (although it's not far from a city),
there's a lake with a little house (size of a summerhouse, but fully and cosy equipped)

The house (property of his sisters boyfriend) is now for sale.. 
although i've been there only twice,
i think i will miss it. it has a special atmosphere, and an 'instant holiday calming effect'

i took some deep 'pure air sniffs' and
used my new pencils (they're great!!).

i didn't work on this sketches on my computer, so there's not much contrast. 
but in this way, the colors stay more like they are in my sketchbook. 
i don't like it when the scan changes the 'atmosphere' of my sketch...
(maybe you know some tips/tricks for this?)

(janne: ik hou de originele schets bij voor je!)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten