woensdag, augustus 28

the cake party

last week, it was my birthday. (i like to remember it for some weeks :))
a good occasion for some cakes, i thought.
so i sent this invitation to my friends:


I spent some hours (or more like half a week-end) in the kitchen,
with my friends flour, sugar, chocolate and butter (mostly)
and with some stress moments 
(like this one below - happened several times.).
But i have to say: I LOVE BAKING CAKES.
some party elements, and my at my best:

close-up of the best (and easy-to-bake) cookies in the world (i found the recipe here).
the chocolate cake is even more peanuts, i found the recipe here.



Needless to say, it was a tasty sunday worthy party.




2 opmerkingen:

  1. :( nu nog meer spijt dat we er nie bij konden zijn! je taarten zien er heerlijk uit!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Alsnog Hiephiephoera! En je taarten en koeken zien er heerlijk uit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen